Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides

Go down 
+2
Wrightfan6
Midgetgirl05
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Midgetgirl05

Your Clean
Bells : 5397
Reps : 0

What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Empty
PostSubject: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 pm

I know that right now I think I have a "perfect" town or at least the set up is perfect.

I have a good size island that i'm LIVING on, I plan on having all fruit trees (and ceder) on the mainland and then all normal trees on my island so I can keep track of which trees i've shaken for the day.

All of my shops and important buildings are relitively close together, so they are easy to access and they are all around my gate for easy guest access.

My museum has two ponds, one on either side of the entrance, and then I have 2 ceder trees planted on either side infront of the ponds so that it creates almost a walkway to my museum.

I have a very runnable beach with very little land break ups to get in the way.

I have FOUR bridges, 3 of which go to my island.

I have a canyon on the far right side of my map and then also right in the middle, which will be perfect places to plant flowers at.

Well, thats all I can think of for now, i'll add more later if someone else says something that reminds me of my town. I thought this would be a really good place to talk about your town, and describe it so that it makes people want to visit it! Smile

If you would like to come for a visit, let me know!

Love,
Rachel
Back to top Go down
Wrightfan6
Admin
Wrightfan6

Your Clean
Bells : 5593
Reps : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm

MY town Is SOOOOO Boring i dont even have a canyon
Back to top Go down
Dr.Scientist

Dr.Scientist

Your Clean
Bells : 5677
Reps : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

I have a canyon, and we have the same plan. I'm putting a flower mural there.
Back to top Go down
DemonLori

DemonLori

Your Clean
Bells : 5432

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm

What's a canyon?

And my town is divided in two in the north half by the river and lake, and in the south half, it's divided by the river, which then splits in two. I guess I have an island, but only Stitches lives on it, and that's where the light house is.

All my shops are scattered around town. Nook's is right below my house, the museum and town hall are on the opposite side, and Able's is south from Nooks.

My town is currently covered in flowers cause I'm trying to regrow my grass. I like my town though. pirat
Back to top Go down
Midgetgirl05

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Looks like we're getting a good start! Sounds like some fun towns so far!
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean
Bells : 5592
Reps : 1

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

nice idea dogger
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:51 am

I think islands are cool
Back to top Go down
Midgetgirl05

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 pm

My mom came to look at my town and because of how jealous she was she decided to restart!

It only took her one trip to bring ALL of her stuff over Razz
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 am

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Alink096

Alink096

Your Clean
Bells : 5444

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:13 am

Islands are awsome!I wish I had one Sad
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 am

I'm restarting yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides   What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is YOUR idea of a perfect town? Visitor Guides
Page 1 of 1