Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

~StarBurst's game making shop~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lollerzskatez

Your Clean
Bells : 5485
Reps : 4

~StarBurst's game making shop~ Empty
PostSubject: ~StarBurst's game making shop~   ~StarBurst's game making shop~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Ta da, here it is. This is my first shop on Animal crossing Toxic city boards and I'm letting you request games.You can request games and I'l make them in return for one rep and not a dot more. The games are limited to arcade games and I will be happy to make games for you as I have mastered a lot of skills over the holidays. The only limits I have to put on orders are that they have to be arcade style games with high scores.

~The game features~
A high score table
A menu
The game
Mini games (Depending on game)

~Other features the games can have~
The option for the player to use picture for their character.
The option for the player to draw their character.
Print options
Screen capturing/saving options if wanted
Allow users to take picture of item from real world (in right way) to put it into the game.
Lets player put their own music in
Date and time functionality

~The game size~
Platformer - 4 levels and a boss at the end
Arcade - Infinite with 2 bosses (if wanted)
Sports - Sports games can be quite big but I won't be using all the teams there is.
Free roamers/rpg - Not making, sorry but they are too much time to make.
Puzzle - 15 levels max
Racer - 2 courses with only limited number of cars.

~Other information~
The games characters / ideas must be originial and not be copies of other games.
The game will be published under gamervision and it will say it has been made by StarBurst.
The game will open with a screen saying that the (requester) was the original designer of the concept.
The game will be published on gamervision.
To submit high scores etc you will need to have an account on gamervision although it is still fully playable on this site without high scores. (under request of admins).

It would be best if you could pm your request to me instead of filling this topic and jsut using this thread to give a small bit on information on the game you want.I am keeping the game size to something that can be put in an arcade because I have many projects at this time and smaller games would slot nicely into my programming. Games may take up to a week to be finished unless I am away (in which they may take slightly longer)

StarBurst
Back to top Go down
danj22

Your Clean
Bells : 5417
Reps : 0

PostSubject: Re: ~StarBurst's game making shop~   ~StarBurst's game making shop~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 pm

could you do skeeball from gamervision
Back to top Go down
lollerzskatez

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: ~StarBurst's game making shop~   ~StarBurst's game making shop~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Ok, here's the list of current games:

Skee ball- Danj22

I'm pretty sure I know what skeeball is now, I'm going to make it so that you use the mouse to roll the ball and the quicker you move the mouse the quicker the ball goes.And it's all controlled by the mouse like the direction and speed.
Back to top Go down
lollerzskatez

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: ~StarBurst's game making shop~   ~StarBurst's game making shop~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:37 pm

~Other information~
The games characters / ideas must be originial and not be copies of other games.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am not using animal crossing characters in my games because I don't like to copy characters as the rules said above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~StarBurst's game making shop~   ~StarBurst's game making shop~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~StarBurst's game making shop~
Page 1 of 1