Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

~Giving away dalek costumes~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lollerzskatez

Your Clean
Bells : 5497
Reps : 4

~Giving away dalek costumes~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Giving away dalek costumes~   ~Giving away dalek costumes~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:55 pm

I currently have 2 dalek costumes in my town that I am happy to give away. I am happy to give away any time I am on and all you have to pay is nothing.There is a black dalek sec costume and a bronze dalek costume (Bronze is better in my opinion). Each design consists of a hat and t-shirts and they look very detailed and realistic .... well as realistic as you can get a costume on an animal crossing game.

There is pictures to view here and if you want one pm me and we'll figure out a time.
https://2img.net/h/i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/sticklife123/RUU_0105.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/sticklife123/RUU_0106.jpg

Only give suggestions and feedback below and pm me if you actually want one.They took quite a bit of time to perfect and I am happy about people spreading them around. Now if only somebody would hack an axe to look like a plunger.
Back to top Go down
kotorkid95

Your Clean
Bells : 5448
Reps : 0

PostSubject: Re: ~Giving away dalek costumes~   ~Giving away dalek costumes~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:09 am

Not sure what dalek is but nice town
Back to top Go down
mum_7

Your Clean
Bells : 5362

PostSubject: Re: ~Giving away dalek costumes~   ~Giving away dalek costumes~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 pm

I would love a dalek costume the bronze one sounds excellent as you recommended it.
ACCF Name: mum Town: Galaxy FC: 4898-0541-0907
Back to top Go down
mum_7

Your Clean
Bells : 5362

PostSubject: Re: ~Giving away dalek costumes~   ~Giving away dalek costumes~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Have not heard from you - Are you still giving these away???????

I would still really like one for my children!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Giving away dalek costumes~   ~Giving away dalek costumes~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Giving away dalek costumes~
Page 1 of 1