Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midgetgirl05

Your Clean
Bells : 5410
Reps : 0

Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request Empty
PostSubject: Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request   Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Hullo, just wanted to post those pics here, since we're trying to move things from gamefaqs Razz figured it would be an easier reference for you

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img524/7584/masterfarmerwo8.png mural 2x5 ( or your best guess)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img181/8799/99farm.jpg (flag)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img132/7867/rachelsserenityashub.png 1x4 (or your best guess)

Plus I was wondering if I could add one more to the list, it would be freestyle, so it would be totally up to you how you would want to do it. I'd like to get a flag that says "Rachel" on it in cool font and colorful etc etc for my house flag, if thats ok Smile I leave it up to the artist's creativity on how they decide to do it Smile

p.s. no idea how to pay you back for helping me Sad anything you need?
Back to top Go down
Wrightfan6
Admin
Wrightfan6

Your Clean
Bells : 5606
Reps : 6

PostSubject: Sure   Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Im sure i can do the rachel one to dont worry about payment i know ur going through a tough time with ur friend
Back to top Go down
Midgetgirl05

Your Clean
Bells : 5410

PostSubject: Re: Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request   Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm

thank you very much Smile i'm happily surprised the amount of support i've gotten online, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. ^_^
Back to top Go down
luv4sprite

luv4sprite

Your Clean
Bells : 5394

PostSubject: Re: Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request   Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 am

hey racheal i'm going to try the second one i'll let you know when im finish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request   Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting for Wrightfan + 1 extra mural request
Page 1 of 1