Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Empty
PostSubject: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm

1. What is your favorite to least favorite? (Just name the games that were on N64, GC, and Wii) Suspect
2. If I play Majora's Mask, then Ocarina, what should I get next? scratch
3. Where does Wind Waker fit into the timeline? *Without spoiling anything from Ocarina*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 pm

No Mia, you just have some growing up to do. That's all. I'm not made, just sad that you would act that immature.

Let's have this topic serve it's purpose, because I don't want another one of my topics deleted on here. albino
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean
Bells : 5586
Reps : 1

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Ok I delete our posts if u want so it shows no one ever posted
Back to top Go down
NTendoFreak

NTendoFreak

Your Clean
Bells : 5422
Reps : 6

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 pm

1. i enjoyed them all for different reasons. the only one i could put above the rest would be Wind Waker for it's cartoonish style. other than that, i loved them all. (outside of the 3D realm, Link's Awakening would be my favorite because it was the title that really got me into the series)

2. if you want to stick to the dark, realistic look, go with Twilight Princess. if you want some reference to Ocarina/Majora, go with Wind Waker.

3. i don't know much about the timelines, but i would say it fits after Ocarina/Majora, since they make reference to the Hero of Time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Thanks Rob. I'm just not sure about Wind Waker because I can't look at it and take it seriously.

Does it have a good story?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Scientist

Dr.Scientist

Your Clean
Bells : 5671

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 pm

It's good. I like it.

I feel it's unorthodox to the series though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Rob, honestly, Ocarina or Majora's?
Back to top Go down
NTendoFreak

NTendoFreak

Your Clean
Bells : 5422

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

i can't say i favor one over the other, but if i had to, Ocarina of Time. mainly for it's length, and it's wonderful success at taking the series to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)   Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention: Rob (I have a few Zelda questions)
Page 1 of 1