Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

A question (about the friends I have made):

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A question (about the friends I have made): Empty
PostSubject: A question (about the friends I have made):   A question (about the friends I have made): Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 am

Friends,

I'm not sure why any of you refuse to defend me at all. People are saying HORRID things about me on the board, and no one could care less? No

I encouraged you, I sent you letters, I hung out with you. What happened? How is this fair? I would defend any one of you in a heart beat. Neutral

~ Taylor

(P.S.) A user that doesn't even know me, has never even met me, just wrote this:

Why are you soo sad about "nintendogger"? That son of his...parents Yorutaun started the flame war (which was the whole gamefaqs against him alone as always). I'm surprised he's 16 (like myself) I really do feel sorry for his parents having to deal with a **** like that. He's been here since release, been banned 3 times, and still have the guts to come back here. And yet he calls others to "get lifes". Let's cross fingers folks, let's pray to GOD he never comes back to gamefaqs. Even after the next Animal Crossing game is released. And no worries folks, he doesn't have what it takes to become a lawyer LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Scientist

Dr.Scientist

Your Clean
Bells : 5642
Reps : 6

A question (about the friends I have made): Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question (about the friends I have made):   A question (about the friends I have made): Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 am

Hey bud, you get my PM?
Back to top Go down

A question (about the friends I have made):
Page 1 of 1