Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

are you going to keep playing this when school starts?

Go down 
+3
lollerzskatez
DemonLori
Alink096
7 posters

Are you going to play this when school starts?
Yes
are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_lcap50%are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
No
are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_lcap0%are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sometimes
are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_lcap42%are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
School started and i'm playing once in a while
are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_lcap8%are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
School already started and i'm still playing
are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_lcap0%are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
School already started but i'm not playing
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Alink096

Alink096

Your Clean
Bells : 5410
Reps : 0

are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Empty
PostSubject: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 am

For me, school starts on monday and i'm only going to play sometimes.I have stuff to do and i won't always have time to play this.
Back to top Go down
DemonLori

DemonLori

Your Clean
Bells : 5398

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 am

I'll only get to play when I come home for breaks, but atleast that will be for two weeks at a time. Neutral
Back to top Go down
lollerzskatez

Your Clean
Bells : 5451
Reps : 4

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:31 am

Well,I don't really play animal crossing at all at the moment anyways.
I've fallen about 10 dlc's behind and to be honest,I'm not really bothered. I'm happy to help get items for people though.
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean
Bells : 5558
Reps : 1

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 am

Someetimes
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 am

I'm moving this since it fits the general board more then this
Back to top Go down
DawntoDusk

DawntoDusk

Your Clean
Bells : 5347
Reps : 3

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 am

Huh well I don't think I will play all the time since tuesday Socom is "Getting the patch it needs"
Which I don't think it will Rolling Eyes
But i'll be here from time to time working on murals
Back to top Go down
SonicRecords

Your Clean
Bells : 5333

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 am

I start Monday, and ill be playing sometimes.
Back to top Go down
iNSTiNCTx3_

iNSTiNCTx3_

Your Clean
Bells : 5461

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 pm

I'll be playing sometimes....
School starts next wednesday and i'll be wayy to busy. Projects, homework ETC.
Beside i'm gonna join the school's baseball team...
Can't play that much after school starts since baseball practice is going to be everyday after school until 5 p.m. -_-.
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm

I actually will only play sometimes on weekends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you going to keep playing this when school starts?   are you going to keep playing this when school starts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you going to keep playing this when school starts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Crossing Toxic City :: ACCF Center :: ACCF General Board-
Jump to: