Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lollerzskatez

Your Clean
Bells : 5472
Reps : 4

Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm

I've seen this game very recently and it looks amazing. Scribblenauts is basically a game where users can write in any word in the dictionary and it will go on game, you can interact with these items greatly to do all sorts of things.

For one example : Theres a star that you need to get stuck in a tree, in this case you can type unicycle and then panda, get the panda to ride the unicycle,get another panda to sit on top of that panda and then type stick so you can get on top and knock the star out of the tree.

Even the stuff yu wouldn't expect is in there like the Flux capacitor off Back to the future. Theres the liger which is Napoleon Dynamites mix of a lion and tiger and loads of other internet easter eggs like Lolcats and even easter eggs themselves.

This game looks fantastic to me and I'm certainly going to be picking it up when it comes out in September (Europe). It has anythign you could imagine and the only downside is that it seems like it may be too easy. Theres 220 levels each trying to get you to get the objective of the level done for stars. And the best part is theres no spam on the game.

Will you be getting this on release day? If so, what are you going to try out?
Back to top Go down
Wrightfan6
Admin
Wrightfan6

Your Clean
Bells : 5580
Reps : 6

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Isnt that the game sorta like drawn to life? Ill probobly pick it up its a DS game so it doesnt cost that much
Back to top Go down
Alink096

Alink096

Your Clean
Bells : 5431
Reps : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:39 pm

I would buy it,but i only have enough money to buy one game,and i'm buying the beatles rock band.
Back to top Go down
lollerzskatez

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 pm

You could probably make the beatles turn up on scribblenauts though and you can make a rock band show up on the game. :p
Back to top Go down
Jstew28

Jstew28

Your Clean
Bells : 5579
Reps : 1

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 am

don't know what that is
Back to top Go down
lollerzskatez

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 am

It's the awesomest game ever.Much better than animal crossing for sure. :p
Back to top Go down
iNSTiNCTx3_

iNSTiNCTx3_

Your Clean
Bells : 5482
Reps : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:37 pm

yeahs i can't wait for it to come out!
It looks fun (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?   Who's going to be buying scribblenauts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to be buying scribblenauts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Crossing Toxic City :: Downtown :: The Lounge-
Jump to: