Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kotorkid95

Your Clean
Bells : 5401
Reps : 0

Animal Crossing trying to tell us something? Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?   Animal Crossing trying to tell us something? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 am

The new years shirts go up to 2035. I saw on tv a meteor will slightly miss us on 2011, but then come back around and hit Earth on 2035. Coincidence? I think not!
Back to top Go down
lollerzskatez

Your Clean
Bells : 5450
Reps : 4

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?   Animal Crossing trying to tell us something? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Or because they couldn't be bothered to program hundreds of t-shirt deisgns into the game.
Back to top Go down
kotorkid95

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?   Animal Crossing trying to tell us something? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm

I waz mostly kidding -_- but yeah i think its kind of cool. Im gonna set my date to 12-31-35, time 11:59.
Back to top Go down
DemonLori

DemonLori

Your Clean
Bells : 5397

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?   Animal Crossing trying to tell us something? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:27 am

If you TT that far, will you're person age? Cause that would be really cool! Like, seeing someone's character with white hair and like a cane or something.
Back to top Go down
kotorkid95

Your Clean

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?   Animal Crossing trying to tell us something? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:15 am

No, you're still a kid. Your grass won't grow, you'll have bed-head, cockroaches and weeds will be everywhere, and your lost and found will have 10 pitfalls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?   Animal Crossing trying to tell us something? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing trying to tell us something?
Page 1 of 1