Animal Crossing Toxic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Toxic City

A site with every thing for AC GameCube Wild World and City Folk

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to our site enjoy. Also We are currently willing to pay 300 site points to anybody that makes a decent Background for the site.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Go down 
+5
JoePD
EssiAlkmaar
Harvest
KiD.N
Dr.Scientist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Scientist

Dr.Scientist

Your Clean
Bells : 5672
Reps : 6

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 am

What is up social board users? I'm your new friend Dr.Ande!

Come post a bit about yourself.

I'll start, I'm a huge comedy nerd. My name is a refrence to the SNL DIGITAL SHORT :Laser Cats. Razz
Back to top Go down
KiD.N

Your Clean
Bells : 5381
Reps : 0

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 am

lmao the funny playing cat

Vell i like replacing letter like ju just saw dere & i'm a game freak, & i loves animal Crossing i own all three & looking foward to getting animal forest ;D
Back to top Go down
KiD.N

Your Clean

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 am

i only gots three bells lawl & yes i put the s after got b/c i like miss spelling things Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr.Scientist

Dr.Scientist

Your Clean

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm

I loaded a keyboard cat signature, but for some reason I don't see it. Sad
Back to top Go down
KiD.N

Your Clean

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:11 am

:p Ur loss Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr.Scientist

Dr.Scientist

Your Clean

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:21 am

Wait, do you see it?
Back to top Go down
Harvest

Your Clean
Bells : 5366

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:17 am

Lol i love that cat i saw it in some funny videos lol.
Back to top Go down
EssiAlkmaar

EssiAlkmaar

Your Clean
Bells : 5373

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:17 am

Hey Everybody

I'm Essi from Schagen... But I was born in Alkmaar so that's why my name is EssiAlkmaar... Alkmaar is a town in the Netherlands and Schagen is a much smaller town about 20 minutes from Alkmaar... And Alkmaar is about 30 minutes from Amsterdam (most of the time people only now Amsterdam haha) I'm a girl and I love playing AC... I also have the gamecube version and the ds version... If I not playing on a computer then I work in a restaurant or I'm reading a nice book, or I sleep... I think sleeping I love the most haha... I'm 22 years old (sometimes I think I'm the oldest one who plays AC) My English is not so very good so forgive me please for my spelling mistakes Very Happy Then I don't complain about your dutch haha...

Nice meeting your all... And hopefully we can help each other!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Scientist

Dr.Scientist

Your Clean

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:42 am

Awesome, great to see you Essi.

Nice to meet you harvest.

I'll be your moderator this evening.
Back to top Go down
KiD.N

Your Clean

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 am

Thats Cool Very Happy How do you say hi in dutch?
Back to top Go down
JoePD

JoePD

Your Clean
Bells : 5393

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 am

hi all. just wanted to get my first post in and see what my stats were. :p
Back to top Go down
Pikachucmf7

Pikachucmf7

Your Clean
Bells : 5376

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 am

Hi everyone, I started out as just Donna from Peedoe and I have become hacker that tries to help everyone that I come across. Some of you may know me as Candy in Atlantis from gamefaq and other may know me as Ravens_Wild an OSH from ESoE. Anywho, which ever way you know me, I'm still around and here to help where possible. So hi everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
Midgetgirl05

Your Clean
Bells : 5392

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi guys! Nice to see a meet and greet going on Smile

My name is Rachel and I currently live in Minnesota in the USA. I've only been playing for about a week and a half now, so i'm still getting into the major swing of things!

Don't know much else to write, but I do play another game called Runescape. SN - Morogoddess

I got 99 farming because my friend serenity set the goal for me because I had no drive to do anything in life let lone a game and with her help not only did i get 99 farming, but I also became more driven to do well in things in real life. Thats why in the murals page I'm asking for a mural of the sig someone made for me in rememberance of her. Right now she is dying of brain and spinal cancer, and due to being in final stage can no longer talk on the phone, get online, or any other method of being contacted except through her boyfriend which is hard on him because he can't reply for her because she's so weak from the meds and illness and he just simply doesn't know what to say.

Anyway, hope to see you guys in game and lets have a bit of fun!

OH!

Also, one of my goals is to get lots of flowers and trees, and also get the MAXED catelog :-D
Back to top Go down
ToxicCanuck

ToxicCanuck

Your Clean
Bells : 5455

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Ohai, my name is Mario, I live in Quebec, a province in Canada, and uhh im an idiot, basically lol. I like playing animal crossing and brawl, but hate it when no one wants to play. I'm pretty friendly and will talk to anyone here. Obvioously, I'm not the best in grammar and writting, so I dont really write big sentences or things like that. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
theres extra filler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luv4sprite

luv4sprite

Your Clean
Bells : 5376

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:01 am

my name is raymond I live in El centro california and like math
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mwahahahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mwahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahaha! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mwahahahahahaha!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Crossing Toxic City :: Downtown :: The Lounge-
Jump to: